суббота, 11 октября 2008 г.

epigraphy definition




Song: Silver Circles- Telescope
Quote: Scar tissue that I wish you saw, sarcastic Mr. Knowitall
����������-Red Hot Chili�Peppers�

Maybe Iapos;m a little juxtaposed. Itapos;s hard to explain, but maybe Iapos;ve just realized that I have multiple personality disorder. In other words, Iapos;m very adaptable. I know how to act around certain people, how to play it cool. Myabe itapos;s my talent, maybe itapos;s my vice. Who knows. It it bad to turn on a little bit of charm infront of teachers�and parents to get on their good side? Who knows.

I think that people see me in certain ways, different ways. Iapos;m probably what everyone wants me to be. The perfect daughter, the rebellious partyer, the staright A student, the quiet girl, the loud comedian, the failed actor, the struggling artist, the trustworthy sister, the gossip queen, the girl who plays hard to get. How many stereotypes can I be, can�I afford to be. Geminis are supposed to be this adaptable, but what if wearing all of these different masks makes me forget... Well... me? What happens if I forget what my face looks like after staring into the mirrors of different ones?

Iapos;m probably just overthinking things...surprise surprise. Anyways Iapos;m opening up a new chapter in my life. Something exciting has happened to me. I talked to my parents and my dream for acting is very possibly going to be pursued. My parents have agreed to get me an agent Itapos;s not regular TV or movie acting either...my dream is to become a voice actor. Ever since I watched the show FullMetal Alchemist my hopes about being a voice actor in anime have only grown. Hereapos;s to living our dreams

���������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������� Andy
epigraphy definition, epigraphy numeral roman, epigraphy society, epiguanine, epiguide.



Комментариев нет: