четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

educational rules




01. I am your ONLY princess, you will worship no one but me

02. You will leave me a comment daily, this will be you telling me how much of a worthless pig you are

03. You will also comment on my journel entrys everytime I post, as well as reading it daily

04. While serving me you will have a job, if you cant afford my lavish lifestyle then get two

05. You are on my time I am not on your time, so you will do as I say or be punished

06. You will pay me a tribute first to show me how dedicated you are, before you can start serving me

07. You will pay the allowence that is previsouly worked out

08. Nothing matters more then me, I always come first

Break any of my rules and you will be dismissed



bora highline, educational rules, educational saddleback, educational sale software.



Комментариев нет: