среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

african book centre london




Iapos;ll be working at Tanah Merah Country Club come this Sat - the 6am-3pm shift. Yes I know Iapos;m crazy. What was I thinking right SIGH. But I need the�money to fund my overseas trips so I guess itapos;s TMCC for me this Sat. Except that I do not know how to get there, I googled the location and itapos;s at Changi Road?? Where the heck is that. Zzz.

Well, Iapos;ve finally stepped down from soccer and Iapos;m thankful for the experience but veryy happy that itapos;s all over. At least I have something less to worry about.

And char being the smarty pants tried to hook me up yesterday�with�bun boy�- M.� MHHHMMMMM.��I told�Juls�and�she�gasped and said��"OMG �SUMEI�No gf for so long, confirm damm horny, you�hurry take advantage of the�situation and jip him" TSK. Why canapos;t people jip me for once and not the other way around.

Heapos;s cute. TEE�HEE.�But�no I donapos;t want.� X)

p.s iapos;m down with some allergy/rash thingy. I think Iapos;m getting the pox. ):

xxxx.


african book centre london, african book centre, african book, african boobs, african boob pic.



Комментариев нет: