суббота, 11 октября 2008 г.

de bul




1. Comment on this post.
2. I will give you a letter.
3. Think of 5 fictional characters and post their names and your comments on these characters in your LJ.

I got "L."

#1: Lorne - A Major in the USAF from the series Stargate Atlantis. Funny, bad-ass, and oh so yummy to look at. :)

#2: Ms. Lovett - Meatpie maker from Sweeney Todd. I absolutely love her character, not to mention her outfits. Twisted to the very core, she is. No wonder I�like her so much�XD

#3: Link Tribal - Hero of the Zelda video games. My roommateapos;s favorite character ever. He kind of reminds me of Peter Pan, only shorter. "Well, excuuuuuuse me, Princess"�^_^;;

#4: Lassiter, Carl - One of the head detectives of the Santa Barbara Police Dept. From the show Psych. Heapos;s very stuck up and VERY doubtful of Shawnapos;s skills as a Psychic. He makes for great comic relief, though... Or at least, Shawnapos;s interactions with him do. Haha.

#5: Lucy - One of the children from the Chronicles of Narnia series. The youngest, but most in tune with the magic of Narnia. Sheapos;s kind of a spoiled brat, in my opinion, but I guess she does get shit done. RoFL

Damn. That was harder than I thought it would be. Hahaha. Ah well. I survived. Mwahahahaahahaha And now, itapos;s off to work�*whee*

~HK~
de bul, de bull.



Комментариев нет: