суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

aleks site spaces.msn.com




Hello dear HIMsters,

got new information for ticket sales for helldone....



Since i am not able to register at the heartagram board (i have tried for ages and they say that the administrator does not allow any new registrations at the moment...)
I will post the info here, for all of you people that have the same problem as i have:

i really tried SOOOOOOOOOOOOO hard to get tickets for me and my hubby, but the site never worked, and when it did finally, it said this event is fully booked.
I didnapos;t know what to do cause i am/was soooo damn annoyed and sad....i wrote an email to tiketti...and guess what they said...."all the possible cancellations will be on re-sale at Tuesday morning 10 a.m, only on our outlet in Finland. So not on the internet or via phone."

So there is absolutely NO chance for me to get a ticket...I think i dont need to tell you all how sad i am right now....dont know what to do...

county std statistics, aleks site spaces.msn.com, aleks syntec, aleks syntec lyrics.



Комментариев нет: