суббота, 11 октября 2008 г.

canto 21




Iapos;m taking another shot at this "staying at home for the weekend biz". I was just too pooped to drive to Bucoda today...and tomorrow, with deer hunting opening weekend...I know my aunt and uncle will be pooped too So yeah Maybe next year I will hit the extreme and go through gun safety training (1 day at GI Joes) that teaches me how to carry a gun safely. And then I will go along, though I was invited this weekend, its not the same just "tagginapos; along". If I go, I want to be a part of the whole thing

What major extremes I could go through by dating a vegan to becoming one of those women hunters? No cancer btw to report on the STD issue report Though they did biopsy the "area infected", which meant taking a piece of my cervix with a device that looked like a hole punch and not being able to insert "anything" into the region for a week *sigh* Oh well

Last weekend had a problem riding Stoney...my aunt thought it was because I needed to get laid Great Just what I needed, my own AUNT telling me I needed some ass

Mom had her MRI today. Tumor is not growing with new drug, and swelling is controlled and totally fine now. Though I guess she has a problem eatting everything in sight...so no large amounts of candy left in the area.

Sweetpea is approaching the "terrible twos" She will be two in January, but she is now all up in my stuff at night. She wants to sleep in my face. Now Iapos;m a girl that can handle that one or maybe even two nights. After that, its life threatening to bug me So, I bit her Yup, I bit my cat on the paw Only lightly, because Iapos;m still a mom and canapos;t handle hearing her cry really. But damn it, if I donapos;t pet her until she falls asleep again she claws my nose. Now, this tells me 2 things #1 I would never be a good parent because biting an infant for waking me up would probably be considered abuse. #2 Biting a cat with the attention span of the "ooohhh shiny shiny" group is counter productive. Not only will you end up with hair in your mouth, but she will forget why you bit her and even that you bit her within minutes of it happening

Well, enough bitching...I will blog more after more weekend home experiences Wish and pray for good luck
canto 21, canto 23, canto 24.



Комментариев нет: