воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

carenow plano texas





the nauseous feeling when i get my food is back... So i havent been eating alot... Havenapos;t been feeling good lately... Iapos;ve never hated the feeling that i have right now.... Usually its an enjoyable one... But since iapos;m leaving in a month.... Heapos;s staying here til january... And nothing can really come of this since he lives in georgia and what not.... I just feel sick... God - please if nothing is supposed to come of this ... Then please take the feelings away... I cant even believe they are lurking ... I havent known him that long and i knew i was leaving from the beginning.... This hurts and sucks alot... Please.... I cant even explain how this feels and how much i want it to be a real something or be nothing.... Help.�� xo.


dahlonega georgia hotels, carenow plano texas, carenow plano, carenow medical clinic, carenow medical center, carenow medical.



Комментариев нет: