суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

cheddars restraunt




Right now I am loving the heating pad. Itapos;s awkwardly placed against my back, especially the lover portions of it, as I sit typing in my computer chair (hallelujah Iapos;m able to be on my computer for a few hours now). Itapos;s the only thing that can alleviate this back pain Iapos;m sill having and, for some odd reason, my mom thinks the Advil Iapos;ve been taking is giving me these "fuzzy" headaches I get everyday. She may be right, the headache I had today was no where near as bad as yesterday, but my back hurts. And, yes, I do feel like a wimp, ok?

Except this is soooo heavenly. I even took off my pants so the heat could get to the hurting area quicker and...everything is just melting away under this heat. A new BSG could be playing and I wouldnapos;t care. Itapos;s THAT good. Ugh, sweaty back.

Anyway, thatapos;s been my night. Except Iapos;m feeling better Yay

f distribution tables, cheddars restraunt, cheddars restraunts, cheddars restuarant, cheddars restuarant menu.



Комментариев нет: